How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference
Based on three decades of working with some of the world’s best leaders and companies, this keynote program focuses on the true heart of leadership: making things better for others. And you don’t need a title to do that.
Mark Sanborn proves how anyone at any level and regardless of title can make a significant contribution and a positive difference.
Key points in this program:
- The six fundamental skills of leadership
- How to create an army of lions [where everyone knows when and how to lead
- Learn to maximize the only three resources any organization possesses
- How leaders communicate differently
- Identify the most important actions needed for performance
- Why your team members must take responsibility, not action