How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary into the Extraordinary
In this inspiring presentation, Mark Sanborn shares four life-changing lessons he learned from Fred, an extraordinary postal carrier. Based on his New York Times and international bestseller, The Fred Factor, Mark teaches how no one can be prevented from choosing to be exceptional.
As a result, your audience will be able to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, and the mundane into the magnificent in their personal and professional lives.
Key points in this program:
- Continually create new value for customers without spending a dime
- Elevate the customer experience for everyone
- Learn how to become a trusted partner (not just a vendor)
- How to use imagination and creativity to outthink your competition
- Reinvent yourself regularly to avoid burnout
- The only two ways to grow your business
- It’s impossible to over-appreciate your team
This program can be customized with different key messages for audiences of leaders, customer service representatives, and/or sales teams.