Based on one of the few comprehensive research projects about leadership duing the Covid crisis, Mark has unique insights grounded in fact, rather than just anecdote and observation.
LEADING THE FUTURE WORKFORCE NOW
Thanks to Covid and cultural change, the future workforce is here now, but many leaders aren’t prepared. While core leadership principles never change, leadership practices do. In this presentation based on proprietary research, Mark Sanborn will share practical insights and workable practices that your leaders need to succeed.
Lots of pundits will tell you what they think.
Mark will tell you what he knows.
In this presentation, Mark will cover:
- The art of asking new questions as today’s employees and customers are asking different questions than leaders have addressed in the past..
- Why “anxious hopefulness” is a critical concept in the leader’s thinking.
- How accessing information is easier than ever, but assessing it for accuracy and usefulness is difficult, and what you should do.
- One of the biggest myths of the traditional workplace is that “you can’t over-communicate.” You can. Learn the strategic alternative.
- How to answer the question: virtual, in person or both?
- The primary reasons that keep teamwork from working and what employees need from leaders.
- The one word change that will make a huge difference with those you lead.
- What’s more important today than praise and recognition.
- Why giving someone a raise isn’t enough if you don’t give them a reason.
- The two things that trump planning and process in times of uncertainty and change.
- How to refocus (since you can’t just repeat what you’ve done before to success).
- The relationship between ideas and initiative and the necessity of both.
- A working definition of “hope” (yes, it really is a strategy if you do it right).
If your leaders are thinking and acting like they did before Covid, you are limited in the success you can achieve going forward. This presentation will help you reset thinking and behavior to create new results in the new world of opportunity.