A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are And How Good You Could Be
How do you keep getting better if you are already among the best? This is a critical question for successful leaders and organizations. What happens when complacency, outdated thinking, or weariness stunts performance? What do leaders do when growth stalls, or when their teams are working below their true potential?
In this presentation, Mark Sanborn provides answers and teaches powerful tools your audience can use to pursue their potential.
Key points in this program:
- Why you must pursue your potential and not settle for simply achieving your goals
- How to disrupt yourself before somebody else does
- Three ways to become laser-focused on doing things that produce the biggest results
- Learn a powerful way of thinking that gives you a competitive advantage over others
- How to continually refocus