Want to be the person in demand by your employer? Your customers? The important people in your life? Learn to give an encore performance.
We perform every day, at work, at home and in our communities. How can you make the important performances of your life really count?
Global leadership expert Mark Sanborn has studied top performers in business and in life. In The Encore Effect he shares the simple but powerful process you can use to achieve ordinary results in all aspects of your life.
The keys are these five ingredients:
- Passion: the fuel for remarkable performance.
- Preparation: where remarkable performance begins.
- Practice: where remarkable performance becomes a habit.
- Performance: how to engage anyone who depends on what you do.
- Polish: how to keep improving your performance no matter how good you become.
Whether you want to lead, sell, serve or just live better, this book will give you the tools and inspiration you need.