Make Every Day Extraordinary
The Extraordinary Living Journal will help you reinvent your day, centering your life around your highest priorities.
New York Times Bestselling author Mark Sanborn shares the daily tools he uses to prevent ordinary days from happening. By focusing and prioritizing, you can make the most out of each and every day. We all know how good we’ve become. But none of us know how good we can be.
- The Trifecta – Determine the three most important things you want to accomplish each day and list them in order of importance.
- Three Key Relationships (3KR) – You have more than three, but which three will you focus on today?
- Three Good Things – The antidote to negative thinking isn’t positive thinking but rather gratitude.
- One a Day – The One A Day Principle challenges you to find at least one person each day you can do something extraordinary for—something they’ll appreciate, remember, and potentially tell others about.
- Need to Improve – What improvements, if you made them, would most increase the success you enjoy in your work and life?
- Lesson of the Day – Make time to record the most important thing you learned each day. Stay on the lookout for extraordinary lessons.
- Along with room for notes, insights, ideas, and space to journal.
The Extraordinary Living Journal encourages and challenges you to be extraordinary now. This quarterly planner is built to help you achieve your highest priorities. Begin today pursing the things that matter – be extraordinary.