You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader DVD Training Curriculum
Mark Sanborn’s engaging new leadership development program will teach you and your team how to lead and lead better to make a bigger, more significant difference for your customers and organization.
You’ll learn how to create an “army of lions” that will get employees to take more responsibility and leverage their talent and abilities in ways that will positively impact results.
It isn’t about having a title or not having a title; it is about knowing when to lead and how to lead. You’ll learn that all leaders increase ROI: relationships, outcomes and improvements. Mark Sanborn will show you how to just do it.
In this concise 3 DVD leadership training curriculum, you’ll get eight idea-packed sessions with Mark designed around an interactive participant’s guide. You’ll also receive a facilitator’s guide and a bonus DVD session on how to facilitate effectively that makes it easy to lead the training. Essential leadership skills are explained followed by questions and exercises to help participants apply what they’ve learned.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to develop power with people instead of power over people.
- How to create shared focus.
- How to communicate like the greatest president in U.S. history.
- How to use Implementation Quotient to create results.
Leadership Training Contents:
3 :: DVD Volumes Delivering 8 Leadership Training Sessions:
- Volume I :: 1 – You Don’t Need A Title To Be A Leader; 2 – Self-Mastery; 3 – Focus
- Volume II :: 4 – Power With People; 5 – Persuasive Communication; 6 – Execution
- Volume III :: 7 – Giving; 8 – A Legacy of Leadership
- Bonus Session – Tips for Facilitation. 1 :: Participant Guide. 1 :: Facilitator Guide
Disk 1 43 minutes
Disk 2 40:04 minutes
Disk 3 23:62 minutes
Total length of disks: 1hr 47 minutes