- Revisit why you lead. Get clear on your purpose, not just your strategies and tactics.
- Refocus on the most important things you should be doing. It won’t be a long list.
- Tend to important relationships. Repair for some and renewal for others might be in order.
- Set a few big goals. Aim for the big things that matter. Don’t get distracted by the insignificant.
- Pay attention to the difference between activity and accomplishment. It isn’t about how busy you are; it is about how much you get done.
- Dig deeper. Don’t stop at first or second thoughts. Think harder than others are willing to do.
- Learn something new every day. Go to bed smarter than you woke up.
- Develop your team. If your people aren’t getting better, you’re not leading effectively.
- Work hard and have fun. Don’t make the two exclusive.
- Be grateful and express it frequently to others.
Excellent points but if only it can be implemented
Man, another great list. Very inspiring. #2 and #5 resonate. Work hard, prioritize, and work smart. It’s not just busy, it’s effective. I believe 80% of one’s energy should also be spend on sales and marketing, especially as a solopreneur. Everything else is distraction.