1. You’re working hard enough to break a sweat.
2. You bring rigor–focus, analysis and concentration–to what you’re doing.
3. You persist in the face of setbacks and discouragement.
4. You meet some resistance knowing it is inevitable in important undertakings.
5. You are picking up speed and momentum as you go.
6. You’re working for a carefully constructed plan that is adjusted when appropriate.
7. You make consistent effort every day.
8. You are open to new ideas to make what you’re doing better.
9. You seek and welcome feedback about how to improve.
10. You solicit advice and support from the right people.
You inspire me..reading above has given me a smile and gives me another reason to stay not only on “track”!!! But, it also allows me to stay hopeful!!!
Thanks for the focus and inspiration.