2. Commit to deadlines and miss them. To make a leader crazier, don’t warn the leader that you might miss the deadline.
3. Say you’ll do something and then make an excuse after the fact: “I didn’t have the resources I needed” or “I wasn’t sure what to do.” Don’t ask for what you need to be successful until it is too late.
4. Interrupt the work of others on your team by yakking too much or asking them to do things you could do for yourself. Don’t just be unproductive; take others with you.
5. Don’t provide feedback when you’re asked for input or ideas. And then complain afterwards that nobody listens to you or takes your opinion seriously.
6. Tell your leader everything is fine when you’re obviously unhappy or angry. And then spread that unhappiness to others.